Friday, March 30, 2012

Read about Cruchelows at the Bad Business Bureau:
http://tinyurl.com/75f6r7n
and read about the property Owner at:
http://tinyurl.com/7haf5gk

Interesting Info about the Kennesaw Cruchelow Pawn Shop -
5 pages from yelp.com are at the end of this post.  You can see this on their site at: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cruchelow-jewelry-and-loan-kennesaw, however I suspect that it will shortly be removed, so if you want the original content you might also save it on your own computer.


Right click and then in most computers hit 'open link' for larger view or just print it out:


 
 
Here is the text of the item on Page 2, easier to read this way:



Hello Mr. Tony J.

Unfortunately I know these people; they're my next door neighbors! I personally cannot speak directly regarding how they operate their business but I most definitely can speak intelligently to their moral character which surely influences how they conduct themselves in business!

When the Cruchelow's moved in, consequently, becoming my new neighbors, both my wife and I quickly befriended them and welcomed them to the neighborhood. On numerous occasions they spoke openly about opening their own "pawn shop" and bragged about how they, so called, found a way to beat the system by putting/ opening their "pawn shop" in a location that city ordnance strictly prohibits such "down market businesses".

Well, it didn't take but a short period of time to realize that we shouldn't have befriended them for reason stated above. Even worse, Mr. Cruchelow and I had a physical altercation, due solely to his "Hot Temperament"! (Neither of us were arrested, although he would've been had I pressed the issue; additionally, he was later arrested for "Disorderly Conduct" due to his horribly dirty trash talking loud mouth. My wife and I were totally mortified as Mr. Cruchelow "repeatedly" spewed vulgarity at me in the company of my 1 year and 4 year old children; consequently, my wife immediately took our children inside. Mr. Cruchelow was So loud screaming vulgarities, that our neighbor 4 houses away "inside" his home could clearly hear him; consequently, Mr. Cruchelow was arrested, charged and found Guilty of Disorderly Conduct in front of children! E.g.,
http://jcruchelow.blog...

Bottom line:
Ask yourself "Should I" be doing business with these people, more specifically, Mr. John Cruchelow!

Warning: It's my understanding that the city of Kennesaw recognized their mistake and are actively looking to revoke their business license or whatever they need to do, for all of our sakes, to get this type of "down market" business out of Kennesaw! In my most humble opinion and I'm not some right/ left wing extremist or on my preacher soapbox, Pawn Shops are right up there with the Adult Bookstores, Tattoo Parlors and Liquor Stores!

Further information can be found at,
http://kennesawpawnpro...